Monday, June 9, 2008

Dreams - 3.

This post is a part of my Dreams Series ....

I'm a part of the NFS game and riding a porsche cayenne. In fact when i think of it I was actually riding a boxster but in the dream i was referring to the car as a cayenne. I was playing a double role - i was the driver as well as the guy playing the game on his xbox. I was switching between both the point of views. G was also in the car along with me. I was driving along dangerous curves on a ghat road and in one particular stunt i jump from one mountain to another. While in the air G keeps shouting, "We won't make it" while i keep re-assuring, "Yes we would!". I make a perfect landing but find out i've reached an illegal part of the map and my car's transported to the start of the race. This time i reach a playground and my porsche is atop a swing. By this time i no longer am the driver but just the player playing the game. I keep moving the joystick but the car is stuck. G is nowhere to be seen.

1 comment:

Jyotika said...

Arrgh !! I am sure you got me killed ! There was/is always a reason I was warning you, pay more heed to it the next time [;)].
Btw ,loved the part "i've reached an illegal part of the map and my car transported to the start of the race". Obviously you had some concept of Mobile robotics in your subconscious mind.
Amazing how, these things become a part of how we think, whether we like it or not.